Monday 12 March 2012

Days, Days, Days

These photos were taken before I cut my bangs. Now I feel quite guilty to say goodbye to those pretty brunette hairs.. But what do you think? With or without bangs? Sera said she loves every hair styles I ever tried. A natural beauty, kekeh... :D

Thinking about a fashion blog.

Since I love self-taken pictures and post them here, I'm thinking about distracting my blog into a fashion blog. But I'm still looking for my own signature style :/ Classy? Casual? Chic? Or sissy...? :O I have no idea. So for now, I'll think about it first and keep the ideas on my head, hidden somewhere...


What the day has been so far:
1. Laid awake in bed for 10 minutes (the feeling that there is no real rush or need to get out of bed is much savored by me).
2. Made coffee (prepped with lots of cream and sugar, pls).
3. Quiet time (to journal, pray, and read my Bible).
4. Thought some new ideas for my college's projects and get it finished on time.
5. Talked to my boyfie, Christoph (it's been awhile so it was very good to laugh and talk to him - miss him so much!).

What the day looks like ahead of me:
1. SHOWER, and look alive.
2. More coffee.
3. Melbourne shopping day with Chloe.
4. More art - whether drawing or creating something smell 'artsy'.
5. To RELAX! It's been a go-go-go all week, so it's nice to have a day off for a change.

No comments: