Monday 12 March 2012

Hello, Monday

photos by Sera before we left Barcelona @ Aeropuerto de Barcelona-El Prat's coffee stall

Oh, Monday... we meet again. Another string of to-do-lists lay ahead of me. Hump-day is always a hard one, but so is Monday at the beginning of the week... and then Friday is exciting because you can practically taste the weekend. But it's also the last day of the week, so you feel lowest energy-wise.

And there is a dose of Miko's random thoughts...

But hey, last night was a good night - just like I said. I had a greaaaat flight, super-energized and the 35 minutes chit chat with some hot guys at the airport. Yummy European foods from silver spoon with Sera and a bit of American Idol action (I know, I know... kinda been an addiction since season 2), plus an INCREDIBLE LOST episode (did i say INCREDIBLE?!). And what topped off the night, I was told--right before I go to bed--that we're going to have another trip again SOON. Sera and Irene have planned a really good possible places for the 3 of us, yippie yayy! :D

So before I go to bed, last night I re-packaged my four suitcases happily. I know, I'm a nerd and I'm a newbie, here in Sydney. Not to go all deep here in this little hump-day post, but I think it's the little things of life that keep a person going. they are the tiny blessings of life (coffee with a friend, a holiday ticket, a lovely note, European foods I've finally tasted) that makes the worst of days bearable. I'm thankful to God for the little things that have happened.

I hope my joy over little things (including another one little trip with bestfriends) never goes away.

What little things make your day, friend? ;)

2 comments:

Krasivaya Devushka said...

awe, you look cuter with short bangs, macarons! :)

Mikoto Shimabukuro said...

eh, thank's ne~ macarons, i just remember haven't posted our macarons! maybe they've already gone somewhere on the plane, gosh! :O