Sunday 11 March 2012

Something Lasts Forever


Hi beautiful people :) How's your day? Just finish packing up to get home back to Sydney (and the song currently playing on my mind is Big Bang - Love Song... cheesy, no? :D). Last night I Skype-ing with boyfie and he said he'll cut his workdays and be home right back to pick me up :)) That's just too sweet, you know! Sera will back to Moscow, Irene will back to Athens (to get some stuffs back, and then fly away to New York), and I'm gonna be on my apartment in Sydney.... Too bad that the trip has ended now :( I still miss those girls! They're my childhood dreams ever. We'be been together for 10 years and I can't say how happy I am to be finally gathered up again now.

But it's time to put back our fairytale's memories and open the reality book. Good bye, Barcelona....

.... and see you girls, really soon! :)

No comments: