Saturday 10 March 2012

Hello...


I always wanna start a new blog. Does it hurt? :/

Okay, maybe a simple introduction would help. My name is Shimabukuro Mikoto--or in sometimes written as Mikoto Shimabukuro. Well, actually it doesn't really matter. That's just the same me, right? I was born 18 years ago in Hokkaido, Japan and then moved away to Seoul, South Korea. I lived there with my parents for about 5 years before finally settle down in Sydney, Australia. I've been dreaming this place since I was little. The one that interested me was the opera house. It's so beautiful in some special occasions :)

Why do I make a blog? I don't know. My boyfie said I need one like some of my friends do. Well, they fill it up with amazing photos since they're in photography class. But I'm an art student, does it mean I have to post about arts? :/ The truth is, I don't really get into arts. But I'm raised in a very artistic family. All of my family members are working in this subject. Like painter, actress, actors, singer, designer, etc. And this year is my time to prove that I can be an artist too.

Photography. I love gadgets too. I got tons of cameras started from Lomo until SLRs, you name it! But I don't like posting my artworks on websites since cyber crime has been top issue quite lately. I don't know, we'll see...

Music? I don't have spesific genre. I love every song that ear-catchy and easy listening. I'm not that into K-Pop or even J-Pop. I always love Western songs. They represent freedom and I love the way Western people make video clips for their songs, don't you think so?

Okay, probably that's all for now. Anyway, call me Miko~ Arigatou!

No comments: