Sunday 11 March 2012

Losing Thoughts


Second day in Barcelona! Walking around flea markets with Sera this morning and having a really good day. I feel better than yesterdays. Despite the cold weather I feel, Barcelona is really warm. I can even hang with thin jumper and I still can feel my feet :O One point plus for Spain, since I used to wear layered clothes in Sydney.

Anyway, some of you guys asked me what's the difference between Japanese blooded girl and Korean blooded girl (in this case, South Korean). Actually for me, that means nothing. Probably it will only gives you effect on your face because if someday people ask you where do you come from, you can't lie but say the truth. Really, they should've known before that you're a Japanese, or Korean, or Chinese. Whatever but most of the thing, you're Asian. And you can't run away from that reality.... Just like me!

No comments: